Dear Lord Forgive Me For My Sins. Forgive the secret sins i do not see; Touch, keep, heal and protect my entire family.

ME FOR MY SINS Poster Esdras Keep CalmoMatic
ME FOR MY SINS Poster Esdras Keep CalmoMatic from www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

They are all made in your image and deserve the same forgiveness that you give me. “if i confess to a priest or a minister, my sins are absolved.” no human is now authorized to forgive a fellow human for sins against god. And send rain on your land which you have given your people for an inheritance.

For The Glory Of Jesus Christ, Please Forgive My Sins.


5 the boastful shall not stand in your sight; O guide me, love me, and my keeper be. That is the right thing to do morally as well as religiously.

Forgive Me That I Keep Choosing The Wrong Path.


In jesus mighty name i pray, amen. I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I have sinned against my own flesh.

Forgive Me For My Sins And Let Me Be Forgiven By Others.


They are all made in your image and deserve the same forgiveness that you give me. If i lose, that guy was cheating. Please forgive me because you are a loving god who cares about your children.

My Lord, Please Forgive Me My Sins.


“if i confess to a priest or a minister, my sins are absolved.” no human is now authorized to forgive a fellow human for sins against god. Lord, have mercy on me a sinner and forgive me. Forgive me my sins, o lord;

Father, I Offer Up This Forgiveness Prayer In Hopes That You Will Look At My Mistakes And Know That I Did Not Mean To Hurt You.


Please jesus forgive me, for every sin i have ever committed or done in my heart, please lord jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal lord and savior today. Although confessing to another person can help a sinner to recover, only god can forgive sins. I know that i have committed a serious sin in thought, word and deed.

Related Posts